Broiled Steak Sheet-pan Dinner
- 1/2 cup sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian herb seasoning
- Approx. 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 sweet red peppers cut into chunks
- 2 cups halved mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 500 g (1 lb) Beef Grilling Steak, cut about 1-inch thick
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups orzo pasta (uncooked)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together chicken broth, honey, olive oil and Italian seasoning and 1/2 tsp each, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add peppers, mushrooms and zucchini; toss to coat. Use a slotted spoon to transfer vegetables to a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, reserving seasoned broth.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste; place on top of vegetables. Place under pre-heated broiler, about 3 inches from heat; broil until lightly charred, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven; toss vegetables and turn steaks over. Return to oven and broil for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove steaks and let rest. Stir corn into vegetables; broil until vegetables are charred and softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions; drain and toss with reserved broth mixture, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Spoon onto warm deep platter; carve steaks into slices and place on top of vegetable mix to serve.